Friday, December 3, 2010

3 December 2010/ Sad Moments

Casey... Im sorry i kept scolding you... I feel...Guilty...You forgived me.. Im happy! But... I need to change my self....I really need to... I wanna try to be like other guys... Jealous they control.... They stay calm when their lovers is like that... Im sorry... I just wish.. You will be happy... When u said... Dont let me dont like you.... I cried... I felt stupid... I felt like i failed... Failed MY LIFE!!!! But... It has to go on... If it has to go on...Not go on like this....Go on with a good way... So i just had to change my attitude... You think today i smiled?? No i didnt... I smile and acted happy :( all this is for you my baobei... Purposely laugh in front my parents.. I never did this before....
im so sorry...

I Love You,

Casey Baobei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment